You’re looking for a great gift for your friend, family member, colleague, or whoever you want to give a Christmas gift, but this person is a makeup lover and you aren’t. How do you know what to get them? No worries, I’m going to help you and share 40+ Christmas Gift ideas for makeup lovers so you know exactly what to get this year!
As a makeup lover myself, I know exactly what other makeup lovers would like to get this Christmas. Of course, not everyone is the same and we don’t like the same exact colors, etc. but this is something you probably know or can guess. So I’m sharing 40+ Christmas Gift Ideas for Makeup Lovers and you can choose the type of colors/shades/finishes your gift receiver would like. Teamwork makes the dream work, right?
To make it even easier, I’ve made a free Christmas Gift List for you! Download this freebie right now, print it, grab a pen and you’re ready to write down the ideas I’m going to give you in a couple of seconds. I’ve included two checkboxes, one for buying and one for wrapping the gift, so there’s no way you can forget about what to get and if you still need to wrap it. This way you’re perfectly organized this Christmas!
By the way, this free Christmas Gift List isn’t only for makeup lovers. You can use this list for all your friends and family! I’ve created enough space and enough separate lists for all the people you want to gift something to. Isn’t that easy? Make sure you grab your copy ASAP. 🙂
GET YOUR FREEBIE HERE
40+ Christmas Gift Ideas for Makeup Lovers
- Fenty Beauty Holiday Collection Glossy Posse Mini Gloss Bomb Set – $42
- Fenty Beauty Bomb Baby 2 Mini Lip Gloss and Highlighter Set – $24
- Fenty Beauty Lil Stunna Mini Longwear Fluid Lip Color – $15
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Undressed Lip Set – $40
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Holiday Glitter Kit – $40
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Loose Highlighter set – $48
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Pro Pigment Volume 1/2/3 – $60 each palette
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Mini Pro Pigment Palettes – $29 each palette
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam – $42
- Kylie Cosmetics Ulta Exclusive Holiday Collection Face Palette – $38
- Kylie Cosmetics Ulta Exclusive Holiday Collection 5 piece lip set – $30
- Huda Beauty Nude Obsessions Palettes – $29 each
- Huda Beauty Mercury Retrograde Palette – $67
- Huda Beauty Throwback Lip Kit – $34
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray – A gift set for $42, a normal one for $33, a Jumbo version for $42 or a mini version for $15
- Urban Decay Seeing Double Eyeshadow Primer Potion Full Size Duo – $29
- OleHenriksen O.M.G. (Oh My Glow) Brightening Set – $50
- Pat McGrath Lab Mini LUST: Gloss™ Trio – $25
- Natasha Denona Sunrise Eyeshadow Palette – $65
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector™ Pressed Highlighter Mini Set – $25
- 21. NARS Wanted Eyeshadow Palette Mini – $25
- 22. Benefit Cosmetics Precisely Plus One Brow Pencil Duo – $24
- 23. OleHenriksen A.S.A.P. (As Smooth As Possible) Age-Fighting Set – $56
- 24. Patrick Ta Major Glow On The Go – $35
- 25. Fenty Beauty Mini Body Lava Body Luminizer – $24
- 26. BECCA Party Popper Ultimate Lipstick Love Mini Kit – $25
- 27. Too Faced Better Than Sex Ornament – $13
- 28. Marc Jacobs Beauty Rock P(Out): Petite Enamored High Shine Gloss Duo – $20
- 29. Too Faced Damn Girl! Mascara Ornament – $13
- 30. Lilly Lashes Lilly Lashes 3D Mink Miami & Mini Lash Adhesive Ornament – $25
- 31. Melt Cosmetics Twenty-Seven Eyeshadow Palette – $58
- 32. Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit in the shade Kylie – $29
- 33. LORAC Unzipped Eyeshadow Palette
- 34. Smashbox Cali Contour Palette $39
- 35. Kylie Cosmetics High Glosses – $16 each
- 36. NARS Start Scene Cheek Palette – $42
- 37. OFRA Cosmetics #OFRAglow Signature Highlighting Palette – $32
- 38. LORAC Lux Diamond Eyeshadow Palette – $39
- 39. Persona Online Only Identity Eyeshadow Palette – $32
- 40. Dose of Colors Marvelous Mauves – $32
- 41. Smashbox Cosmic Celebration Photo Finish Star Power Primer Set – $22
I only chose products that I love myself or products I know are very loved by the beauty community. Choosing a product from this list will guarantee success!
Of course, it’s nice to go to your local stores or mall to do your shopping but let’s be real: we don’t always have time to do so. Or we’re just lazy, yes I’ve been there too lol. So what better option than to order right now? I’ve made you a widget with as much as I could find of the 40+ products I’ve summed up above. Happy shopping!
I earn a little commission if you shop products through the widget below. However, all of the above ideas are my own and nothing is sponsored or gifted. I just like the products and I’m able to earn a little commission through ShopStyle Collective.
You can find even more Christmas Gift Ideas for makeup lovers in my upcoming Black Friday wishlist blog post. Interested? It’ll go live this Thursday, click here to see more.
See you next time loves,