I’m a sucker for a discount so you might get why I love Black Friday. It’s actually something we, in the Netherlands, didn’t have until a couple of years ago. A lot of American habits sweep across the ocean and find it’s way into our habits, which I think is so cool. So I’m able to shop with a discount in my own country but, of course, I’m going to take advantage of the US Black Friday 2019 sales too. I’ll show you what’s on my list!
This post is not sponsored but the links may be affiliated links where, if clicked (and you make a purchase), I will make a small commission to keep this site up and running. However, my opinions are my own and always honest. Visit Beautymone’s affiliate disclaimer page for more info.
I think I’m even more excited for Black Friday 2019 than for Christmas lol. I always make a list of things I want to get during Black Friday months in advance. Last year, I also wrote about the products that were on my Black Friday 2018 list. Moreover, Black Friday is a perfect moment to shop for gifts for friends and family.
This Thursday, my blog post full of Christmas gift ideas for Makeup lovers will go live and it has a cute surprise in it as well! So if you’re looking for inspiration what to buy for yourself or a makeup lover in your life, I recommend reading today’s post and Thursday’s post.
A couple of items that were on my Black Friday list went on sale before Black Friday, so I already bought them. I still include them on this list, so you get my full list and even more gift inspiration!
Black Friday 2019 – Products I already bought
Half October/The end of October suddenly a couple of brands had great sales. I’m not sure what the reasons for these discounts where but I just had to take advantage of it. I think this is nice too because I now don’t have to pay for everything all at once on Black Friday lol. The products on my list, that I ended up buying already, are:
- LORAC Unzipped
- LORAC Unzipped Gold
- KKW Beauty x Winnie Eyeshadow Palette
- KKW Beauty x Winnie Gloss Bundle
- Sigma Brushes
- Anastasia Beverly Hills x Carli Bybel Palette
- Fenty Beauty Glossy Posse Mini Gloss Bomb Collection
- Fenty Beauty Bomb Baby 2 Mini Lip and Face Set
Only the links to the LORAC website are affiliates links, all the other links are normal links and I’m not affiliated with the other brands listed above. The affiliate links mean that if you buy through my link, I’ll get a little commission and no extra costs for you. You’ll support me and Beautymone with our blogging journey. Want to know more about affiliates? Please check out my Affiliate Disclaimer.
Black Friday 2019 – Products still on my Shop List
I have a couple of specific products I want to buy during Black Friday sales, but I also have some brands I know I want a couple of products from but not exactly which products yet. I will mention the products I want and also mention the brands I’m going to check out during Black Friday. Here we go:
- KKW Beauty The Mattes Collection Palettes
- KKW Beauty The Mattes Collection – Not sure what exactly but I would love some eyeliners, a lipstick, and a lip liner.
- Kylie Cosmetics Fall Eye Glazes
- Kylie Cosmetics – Not sure what exactly, but I might end up buying a couple of backups from my favorite products such as her concealer, primer, and setting powder.
- Glossier products – Not sure what but for sure some more skincare and a couple of makeup products.
- Colourpop fake lashes – Pretty sure I won’t only order the lashes but end up buying much more lol.
- Huda Beauty New Nude Palette
- Dose of Colors products – at least the Marvelous Mauves palette, maybe lipsticks and I’m tempted to try the foundation.
I have a couple of brands I’ll definitely check out during Black Friday and see if I can snatch something for a very good deal. Brands like NARS, Natasha Denona, Marc Jacobs Beauty, and Pat McGrath.
What’s on your shopping list for Black Friday 2019?
See you next time loves,