This post contains affiliate links, which means if you buy something through those links I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I will only recommend products that I love, and feel are valuable to you. Thank you for your support!
Yes, you’ve read that right. I did buy an insane amount of makeup during the Black Friday Sales. Have I lost my mind? I think I did. Is this insane? Yes, yes for sure. Please don’t try this at home lol. Curious to see what I’ve got and how much I’ve paid for it? I’ve listed all the products in this blog post for you to see. And judge, yes you’re allowed to judge, I also judge myself lol.
This post is not sponsored but the links may be affiliated links where, if clicked (and you make a purchase), I will make a small commission to keep this site up and running. However, my opinions are my own and always honest. Visit Beautymone’s affiliate disclaimer page for more info.
First of all, I’m not writing this blog post to brag about all the things I’ve bought. I asked my followers if they would like to see a Black Friday Haul and they did, so here it is. I’ve worked and saved for months to actually be able to buy this all. Moreover, I’m planning on doing a no-buy/low-buy for a couple of months (I don’t need more makeup any time soon obviously) so I let myself buy all the things I had on my list.
I also wanted to work on my skincare routine, so a lot of products I’ve bought are actually skincare items. However, I think 60% is makeup and 40% is skincare what I’ve bought during the Black Friday Sales.
This amount of makeup and skincare isn’t necessary at all, I know that. I’m just obsessed with makeup and I love spending my money on it. Did I go too far? Maybe. Do I have content for at least half a year? Yes, I actually have. So in the end, it’s good for my blog, right? Lol.
I’ve bought products during the Black Friday Sales from Huda Beauty, Natasha Denona, Pat McGrath, Kylie Cosmetics, KKW Beauty, Milk Makeup, Glossier, LORAC Cosmetics, Colourpop, Fourth Ray Beauty, Charlotte Tilbury, Dose of Colors, and Persona Cosmetics.
I tried to make sure everything would be in the picture but as soon as I started loading everything into my little photo cube studio, I found out it wouldn’t fit lol. So I just went ahead and shot some pictures of my latest arrivals and products that were easy to grab.
I haven’t got time to shoot product photos from all the items yet, but I’ll sum up everything I’ve bought during the Black Friday Sales.
Black Friday Sales – What I’ve Bought
- MTHRSHP Subliminal Platinum Bronze Palette
- LuxeTrance Lipstick in the shade Realness
- LuxeTrance Lipstick in the shade Donatella
- LuxeTrance Lipstick in the shade Lavish
- LuxeTrance Lipstick in the shade Profumo
Normally I would’ve paid $208, during the Black Friday Sales I’ve paid $102,25.
- Matte Revolution in the shade Pillow Talk
- Luscious Lip Slick (lipstick + lip liner set) in the shade The Duchess
- Highlighter Palette Bar Of Gold
- Colour Cameleon Eye Trio in Golden Bronze
- The Feline Flick Kit Eye Kit (liquid eyeliner + mascara)
- Freebies: Sheet Mask + 2 full-size liquid lipsticks
Normally I would’ve paid $352, during the Black Friday Sales I’ve paid $191,20.
- Lip Balm in the shade Coco Loco
- Lip Balm in the shade Bellini BB
- Blush & Highlight Stick Duo in My Perch or Yours
- Just a Tint Lipstick in the shade Waikiki
- False Lashes in Ms.
- False Lashes in Shorty
- Eyeshadow Palette California Love
- Eyeshadow Palette Truly Madly Deeply
I’ve also bought Fourth Ray Beauty products (sister brand of Colourpop) which I could order together with my Colourpop products:
- Black Satin Bow Headband
- Rose Quartz Roller
- Watermelon Seed Oil
- Strawberry Face Milk
- Good Mood Gel Moisturizer
- Soak it Up Hydrating Hyaluronic Mask
- Comfort Cleansing Duo
Normally I would’ve paid $186, during the Black Friday Sales I’ve paid $130,20.
- Rose Gold Palette REMASTERED
- Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette
- The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette
- Demi Matte – Sheikha
- Demi Matte – Bonnie
- Lip Strobe – Boujee
- Power Bullet Matte Lipstick – Prom Night
- Power Bullet Matte Lipstick – Honeymoon
- Liquid Matte – Crush
- Life Liner Duo Pencil & Liquid Eyeliner
Normally I would’ve paid $348, during the Black Friday Sales I’ve paid $171.20.
- Identity Palette
- Zuma Highlighter
Normally I would’ve paid $56, during the Black Friday Sales I’ve paid $39,20.
- Matte Eyeshadow Bundle (contains Matte Smoke Eyeshadow Palette and Matte Cocao Eyeshadow Palette)
- Eyeliner Bundle (contains 5 eyeliners which match the Matte Eyeshadow Palettes)
- Matte Smoke Lip Liner in 90’s Supermodel
Normally I would’ve paid $147, during the Black Friday Sales I’ve paid $102.90.
- Sunset Eyeshadow Palette
- Lila Eyeshadow Palette
- I Need A Nude Lipstick in the shade 32NP Susanna
- I Need A Nude Lipstick in the shade 34NP-Yana
Normally I would’ve paid $308, during the Black Friday Sales I’ve paid $164.
Dose of Colors
- Foundation in the shade 110
- Marvelous Mauves Eyeshadow Palette
- Baked Browns Eyeshadow Palette
- Liquid Lipstick in the shade Flirty
Normally I would’ve paid $118, during the Black Friday Sales I’ve paid $70.80.
- Milky Oil
- Milky Jelly Cleanser
- Priming Moisturizer Rich
- Lash Slick Mascara
- Pro Tip Eyeliner
- Cloud Paint in Beam
- Cloud Paint in Puff
- Solution exfoliating skin perfector
Normally I would’ve paid $157, during the Black Friday Sales I’ve paid $102,40.
- Watermelon Brightening Serum
- Mini Matcha Toner
- Mini Cooling Water
- Matcha Detoxifying Face Mask
- Hydrating Oil
- Freebies: Glitter Bag and Werk It Set
Normally I would’ve paid $118 during the Black Friday Sales I’ve paid $76.70.
- Shimmer Eye Glaze in the shade More Pie Please
- Shimmer Eye Glaze in the shade Brown Sugar
- High Gloss in the shade Slept On
- Brow pencil in the shade Medium Brown
Normally I would’ve paid $70 during the Black Friday Sales I’ve paid $47,40
I initially ordered more items but they never arrived. Once I contacted LORAC customer service they’ve told me the products were sold out and I got refunded.
- Alter Ego Golden Era Lip Set
- Diamonds and Pearls Mini Palette Glamorous Affair
Normally I would’ve paid $33 during the Black Friday Sales I’ve paid $16,50.
The only Black Friday order that still hasn’t arrived. I’ve waited until after the Holidays but still no movement in tracking so I’m going to contact the customer service.
- tartelette in bloom clay palette
- lights, camera, lashes 4-in-1 mascara
- Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in the shade paaarty
- Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in the shade blushing bride
- clean queen vegan deodorant
Normally I would’ve paid $90 during the Black Friday Sales I’ve paid $76.50.
Original TOTAL: $2191
Black Friday Sales TOTAL: $1291,25
I saved: $899,75
I cannot believe I’ve bought all these products, it’s so much! But I’m so so so excited because most of these products have been on my wishlist for a while and to finally have them in my collection makes me happy. I’m glad I saved some coins too! I mean, $900 saved thanks to the Black Friday Sales is insane. I promise I won’t ever do this again though lol.
Did you get something during the Black Friday Sales?