This post may contain affiliate links that, if clicked and you make a purchase, earn me a small commission at no additional cost to you. I will only recommend products/services that I love, and feel are valuable to you. In addition to that, my opinions are my own and always honest.
First things first, I’m not a Makeup Artist and in today’s blog post, I’m just going to share how I like to do my brows and how I think they look pretty. I like my brows a bit fuller, but still pretty sharp. In today’s blog post I’m doing a eyebrow tutorial, where I’ll be sharing my tips and tricks to get pretty brows!
As I said before, I’m not an Makeup Artist and I’m not a pro in doing my brows. I just like the way how they look and I want to share my tips and tricks on how I create my brows. I thought it would be fun to make a little brow tutorial for people who want to create brows like mine too. Let’s start of with two pictures of my brows:
We’ve got a close-up photo and one who is a bit further away, so you can see how my brows look. I created both my brows with the Kylie Cosmetics Brow Pomade in Medium Brown. Actually, all the products I use are from Kylie’s brow line. I also use the pencil in Medium Brown and the Light Matte Highlight. Sometimes I feel in the gaps with the Medium Brown powder. But my favorite products are the pomade, pencil and matte highlighter.
I’m pretty sure you can use other brow pomades, pencils and products to clean up your brows. I love the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz and Pomade a lot too!
To shop my favorite Anastasia Beverly Hills brow products, check them out below:
I’ll explain in steps how I do my brows, this is what I do to create them:
- First, I’ll check my brows whether I need to epilate them or not. If so, I pluck the hairs out and make sure I like the look of my brows.
- After that, I brush them in the right direction. I have pretty long brow hairs so if I don’t brush them, they might look pretty wild lol.
- Now my brows are ready, I always start with the pomade. I use a small brush (I use the Kylie Cosmetics one, which I really like!) and the pomade to create the right shape of my brows. I start with the line under my brow and then I draw a soft line above my brow. I make sure I draw my brow a little longer than they normally are because I like that. After that, I lightly brush through my brows so the harsh lines disappear.
- If I want pretty dark brows, I fill in my brows with the pomade as well. But most of the times, I think that’s a bit too much so I use a pencil and/or powder to fill in my brow. The brush I use for applying powder is the Sigma E68 brush. I draw some short lines to fill in the gaps with light pressure, so it’ll look more natural. After that, I brush my brows again to make sure everything is diffused and not too harsh looking.
- It’s possible to leave the brows like that if you want to, but I like to clean up a bit around my brows so I have sharp-looking brows. I like that look the most. I use the Kylie Cosmetics matte highlighter but you can also use concealer or other brands highlighting sticks. The brush I use for detailed clean up is the Sigma F68 brush and the other brush I use is the MAC 242 brush which is actually a concealer brush, but I like it a lot.
- I sometimes apply a little bit of highlighter at my highest brow point to give it a bit of a pop. If I don’t want that I leave it like this.
- Then I end with applying some clear brow gel. My favorite one is definitely the Kylie Cosmetics Brow Gel right now, but other brands will do too of course. If I like to make my brows a bit darker, I use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Gel in the shade Medium Brown.
I’ve included the brushes I use and love below, so you can check them out!
Hope this helps you a bit with creating pretty brows. If you have any questions or if you would like to see a video tutorial, please let me know in the comments.
Hope to see you next time loves,