If you buy something through the links, I may earn an affiliate commission (at no cost to you). Read the full disclosure here.
I independently evaluate all recommended products and services. If you buy something through the links on the site, I may earn an affiliate commission (at no cost to you). For more information, read the full disclosure here.
In this review, we will be taking a close look at the formula, performance, and staying power of the Kylie Cosmetics Cream Blushes.
Kylie Jenner’s beauty empire Kylie Cosmetics, continues to grow with the release of her newest product, cream blushes. We’ve seen them in limited edition collections now and then, but it seems like they’re here to stay this time. These blushes come in four shades and promise a buildable, natural-looking flush of color. I was excited to try three of the shades:
- Feelings Neutral (a brownish rose shade)
- Pink Me Up (a medium pink shade)
- Doin The Most (a coral shade)
Kylie Cosmetics Cream Blush Swatches
Kylie Cosmetics Cream Blush is a beautiful way to add a touch of color to your cheeks. The formula is buildable, making it easy to create a natural or more dramatic look.
The blushes come in 4 colors, whereas one is transparent, so it’s more like a glowy highlighter balm. Not the most versatile and inclusive range of shades, which is disappointing. However, Kylie might have more shades in the work; you never know with her!
They’re easy to apply and blend, and they last all day. The formula is lightweight, the color payoff is sheer but buildable, and it’s super creamy, dewy, and overall so gorgeous!
The formula is dewier at first but dries down into a more satin and velvet-like finish, which I really like. Because of this, you still have that dewiness, but it also makes the formula a lot more long-wearing.
It might not be the most innovative, special formula out there, but I do really like the Kylie Cosmetics Cream Blushes. The shade Feelings Neutral is my favorite!
The Lip & Cheek Glow Balm is for those that love a natural flush of color with a radiant, satin finish. This silky, weightless cream instantly melts into the skin while providing buildable color without cakiness or streaks. Wear it on your cheeks for a second-skin glow or on your lips for a hint of color and sheen.
- Melt Cosmetics Cream Blushlights: The Cream Blushlights from Melt have an excellent, dewy-looking finish, and the formula is lovely and long-wearing. They make a great alternative for the Kylie Blushes, except they don’t have many pinkish-toned cream blushes in their assortment.
- Rare Beauty Stay Vulnerable Cream Blushes: The Rare Cream Blushes have a similar formula and texture; they also dry down but look a little bit matte on me compared to the Kylie blushes. However, the Kylie Blushes are longer-wearing, but the Rare Blushes come in more colors.
- elf Putty Blushes: a very affordable and great alternative to the Kylie Cream Blushes are the elf Putty Blushes. They have a satin to matte and luminous formula available in several shades.