If you buy something through the links, I may earn an affiliate commission (at no cost to you). Read the full disclosure here.
I independently evaluate all recommended products and services. If you buy something through the links on the site, I may earn an affiliate commission (at no cost to you). For more information, read the full disclosure here.
I couldn’t be more excited to be sharing the Melt Cosmetics Brunet Palette Swatches, as I really love this neutral-toned eyeshadow palette!
Melt Cosmetics Brunet Palette Swatches
Melt Brunet Alternatives
- Patrick Ta Major Dimension Eyeshadow Palette
- Natasha Denona Bronze Eyeshadow Palette
- Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette
Soft Glam Eye Look In 3 Easy Steps
This Melt Cosmetics Brunet eyeshadow palette is a perfect palette for a soft glam eye look, but you can use any neutral-toned eyeshadow palette you want!
1. Start applying a beige-brown shade like Cork into the crease of your eyes with a fluffy eyeshadow brush.
2. Pack that same color onto the lid with a flat eyeshadow brush.
3. Pick a deeper color like Tan or Brunet and blend this with the fluffy eyeshadow brush (you can use the same brush as you did in step one or use a smaller blending brush for precise application) into the outer corners of the eye and lightly diffuse it into the crease as well.
Additional step 4. If you want to add a little extra touch to your soft glam look, add a shimmery or metallic shade on top of your lid. Use a shade like Musk and tap it onto the lid with a flat eyeshadow brush or with your finger.
Leave it like that, add some mascara or add eyeliner and mascara to finish this look, and voila, that’s it!