If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. For more information, read the full disclosure here.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you decide to make a purchase through my links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you. See my full disclosure here.
- It is a very long-wearing cream product
- Looks dewy, without looking greasy
- Has enough pigment right away but is buildable
- Is very easy to blend into the skin, which makes it look very natural
- The pearl-infused blushes aren’t that dewy compared to the ones without the pearls
I’m pretty sure everyone knows by now that I’m a cream blush hoarder, so it wasn’t a question if I would get the Melt Cosmetics Cream Blushlight blushes. I actually ended up with 4 shades, out of the 8 in total. 2 of them are matte and the other 2 have a soft shimmer.
Most of the Melt Cosmetics Cream Blushlights contain pearls, 3 of the shades are without the pearls but since they’re cream products, all of them provide a natural, glowing flush.
I once tried one of the Melt Cosmetics Blushlight Powder Blushes with pearls/shimmers in it and I really liked it, so I was very excited to see how the cream version would perform!
I’ve swatched, tested, and formed my thoughts on these 4 Melt Cosmetics Cream Blushlights and I’m ready to share them with you today; let’s go!
Melt Cosmetics Cream Blushlights Review
The first thing I noticed is that the Melt Cosmetics Blushlight cream blushes aren’t as bright as they look in the pan, which I think is great. I prefer to build up the pigment instead of applying too much right away.
These are perfect for that because they’re very buildable without any problems; they still blend into the skin perfectly and don’t move my foundation beneath. I’ve tried using these over both set and unset foundations and had no trouble with either.
The texture of these blushes is very creamy, obviously lol, very soft and buttery in a good way. It makes them super easy to apply! These are easy to blend with a finger, sponge, and brush. Using a slightly dense brush is my favorite way to apply. I tap the product over my cheeks, and my favorite brush to do this with is the Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki Brush.
As I said before, I bought 2 of the normal cream blushes and 2 of pearl-infused ones but it was hard to show the difference in a picture. The pearls are very soft in my opinion but are visible on the face. I think they give a cute touch to the blushes, but it wouldn’t be necessary for me. The normal Melt Cream Blushlights are already stunning, leaving the skin looking pretty dewy and natural. However, both are equally beautiful to me!
The longevity is impressive; these blushes stayed on all day and looked still fresh at the end of the day. I personally think that’s so good for a cream blush! Overall, I really like these cream blushes and I’m super happy I got them. As the cream blush hoarder that I am, I’m satisfied I added these to my collection.
- Tower 28 BeachPlease Cream Blushes: Compared to dewiness, I think the Tower 28 blushes are a little bit dewier but overall quite similar to these Melt blushes. The Tower 28 formula is a bit more pigmented right away but other than that, an excellent alternative for the Melt Cream Blush.
- Rare Beauty Stay Vulnerable Cream Blushes: The Rare blushes are a little less long-wearing than these Melt Cream Blushes, but the shade range is a bit more versatile, and the formula, in general, is very nice and comfortable! The Rare blushes dry down a bit more matte than Melt, so depending on your preferences, this could be a great alternative.
- Kylie Cosmetics Cream Blushes: If you like more of a pinkish or neutral-toned blush, you will enjoy the shades Kylie Cosmetics has. The formula is amazing, just like the Melt one.
My favorite shades are Honey Thief and Polished, mostly because I love blushes with a pinkish tint over blushes with an orangy tint to them. I would love to see more options, including more pink-toned options.
However, I genuinely love them all! The formula is great, easy to blend, has enough pigment but is also buildable, and stays on all day without losing its ‘freshness.’
What Is Melt Cosmetics Cream Blushlights
Give your cheeks a natural, glowing flush. In an assortment of natural and pearl textures, the buttery cream formula melts into the skin, providing a smooth, radiant finish. Multi-use Cream Blushlights can be applied to the cheeks and lips – some shades even triple as a cream eye shadow – creating a monochromatic look that always looks polished
The Melt Cosmetics Cream Blushlights collection contains 8 shades in total:
- Polished (new shade)
- Honey Thief (already excisting shade)
- Golden Hour (new shade)
- Cali Dream (already excisting shade)
- Lynx (already excisting shade)
- Sundown (already excisting shade)
- Sandy Cheeks (new shade)
- Daydreamer (new shade)
How To Use
Apply them to the apples of the cheeks with a sponge or a blush brush.
Things To Note
The Melt Cosmetics Cream Blushlights are 100% vegan, and cruelty-free.
Where To Buy
|4.5g / 0.14oz
ISOAMYL LAURATE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, OCTYLDODECANOL, MICA, SILICA, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, BEHENYL DIMETHICONE, TRIBEHENIN, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TALC, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TIN OXIDE, BHT, BENZYL BENZOATE. MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 77891, IRON OXIDES CI 77491, IRON OXIDES CI 77492, IRON OXIDES CI 77499, BLUE 1 LAKE CI 42090,RED 7 CI 15850, RED 7 LAKE CI 15850.Show All Ingredients +
shop the post