This post may contain affiliate links that, if clicked and you make a purchase, earn me a small commission at no additional cost to you. I will only recommend products/services that I love, and feel are valuable to you. In addition to that, my opinions are my own and always honest.
It’s already December, which means that the year is almost over and it’s time for a fresh new year. So people find it stupid to set goals for the new year, I still think it’s fun to do! If you want to find out what my goals are for 2019, then keep on reading!
One of the things I love is setting goals for the new year since it keeps me motivated and inspired. Most importantly, I don’t want to give myself pressure but want my goals to be fun and good for my health. I’ve been thinking about the goals to set for 2019 and I’m ready to share them with you.
My 2019 Goals:
- Getting my degree: my number one goal for 2019 has to be graduating. I’m so ready to finally have my Bachelor’s degree! I have been working (and I still am!) really hard to reach this goal and hopefully, in July 2019 I’ll be graduated.
- Go to the gym: looks like a simple one but to me, it isn’t. 2018 has been a pretty difficult year for me and my health. Due to the fact, my health wasn’t that good I just couldn’t go to the gym. Right now, I’m finally getting better step for step and so I want to start going to the gym again. I’m going to start off with once a week and I hopefully can build this up to more times a week.
- Eating healthy: Also due to the fact my health wasn’t good, I used food to comfort me. That’s a really bad habit I want to change in 2019. I really want to eat healthy again!
- Treat myself when I deserve it: The last couple of months have been changing the way I think and I’m getting a little bit more proud of myself. Since I really want that feeling to grow, I want to treat myself when I deserve it. Normally I never treat myself when I’m proud of myself (since I was never really proud of myself) but I think it’s a good way to give myself some love once in a while.
- Do the things I love: This is one of the most important things in life, doing the things you really love. Due to my health, I haven’t been doing much of the things I loved and moreover, I focused on school. It’s time to put more time in the things I really love, for example, this blog. Hopefully, I can put even more effort into my blog after I graduated.
- Supporting a good cause: I already did this for a while but I slacked. Since I do think it’s very important to support a good cause, I’m going to get back to it.
- Get enough rest: this is a pretty hard one for me since I love working hard. But I need to get some rest too. So I want to try and have at least one day where I don’t do anything for school and just do the things I love to do and which make me relaxed.
- Go back to the USA: actually, this isn’t really a goal but more of a wish haha. Hopefully, I can go back to the USA in 2019. Right now, I really miss NYC but I also really want to explore a new city. I hope we can go back very soon!
- Do the things I couldn’t do for so long: so I have been skipping things I would love to do for so long since I just couldn’t do it because of my health. Since I’m getting better now and working really hard on myself, I hope I can start doing the things I haven’t done for so long in 2019. Things like going to the cinema, going for a massage, etc.
- Be more positive: I’m not very pessimistic but I’m also not very optimistic. I really want to be more positive and grateful for everything I have.
What are your goals for 2019? Let me know in the comments!
Hope to see you next time loves,