This post contains affiliate links, which means if you buy something through those links I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I will only recommend products that I love, and feel are valuable to you. Thank you for your support!
Based on the spring beauty trends for 2020, I selected a couple of great drugstore and high-end beauty products for you. These products will totally match the trends, you’ll be ready to slay spring 2020!
This post may contain affiliate links that, if clicked and you make a purchase, earn me a small commission at no additional cost to you. However, I will only ever recommend products/services that I love, and feel are valuable to my audience. In addition to that, my opinions are my own and always honest. Visit Beautymone’s affiliate disclaimer page for more info.
Let me first start off by mentioning that I’ll be talking about Spring Beauty trends for 2020 but you obviously don’t need to follow the trends. I use the Spring trends as an example for this post, but definitely go ahead and give it your own spin. 🙂
In previous years it seems like makeup artists were so over foundation and concealer, but the skin-perfecting product is back for the spring/summer 2020 makeup trends, though still not at Instagram levels. Think more like lightly perfected skin with a thin layer of foundation and maybe just a few drops of well-blended concealer.
In the same way, the foundation is having a moment, runway artists were having fun with subtle contouring and highlighting for 2020 makeup looks. Once again, not the extreme stuff, but definitely more facial sculpting than we’ve seen in previous years.
When it comes to blush, peach was nowhere to be seen, while neutral rose and cool pinks ruled the runways. Pink blush it is this Spring!
This spring/summer, there are lots of different trends for the eyes. The things we’ve seen most on the runway are pastel colors (lilac is a popular choice!), neon colors, smokey eyes, lots of glitters, and glossy eyes.
Also, eyeliner is totally in this year. We’ve seen neon liner, colorful graphic liner, thick black liner, normal black liner, and eyeliner stickers.
The lip trends we see for this spring/summer are glossy lips, red lipstick, vampy lipstick (especially wine red) and unusual lipstick such a light blue, gold metallic or pastel green.
Besides the more usual trends, there are also a couple of trends for the people who like to experiment with makeup. On the runway, the crystal 2020 makeup trends were pretty intense, but I think it can translate to real-life with subtler dottings of crystals near the eyes. Also, makeup artists had the chance to get really creative with their spring 2020 makeup ideas, by creating both subtle and major face paint looks. Last but not least, for the spring beauty 2020 trends, false eyelashes weren’t just dramatic – they were creative, unusual, and sometimes even bizarre.
The Best 10 Drugstore Spring Beauty Products
Based on the spring beauty trends for 2020, I selected a couple of great drugstore products for you. These products will totally match the trends, you’ll be ready to slay spring 2020!
- Colourpop Pastel Palettes in Mint To Be and Baby Got Peach
- L’Oreal Infallible Fresh Wear Foundation
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer in Light Bronzer
- Milani Rose Powder Blush in Tea Rose
- Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink in Composer (vampy red) or Explorer (indigo blue)
- NYX Butter Gloss in Tres Leches
- Wet n Wild Highlighter in Golden Flower Crown
- Colourpop Créme Eyeliners and BFF liquid liners
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
- Covergirl Exhibitionist Liquid Glitter Shadow
The Best 10 High-End Spring Beauty Products
Based on the spring beauty trends for 2020, I selected a couple of great high-end products for you. These products will totally match the trends, you’ll be ready to slay spring 2020!
- NARS Radiant Longwear Foundation
- Kylie Cosmetics Concealer
- Marc Jacobs O!Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan Bronzer in Tan-Tastic!
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Paaarty
- Kylie Cosmetics High Gloss in Crystal (clear gloss) or Slept On (sheer red gloss)
- Huda Beauty Pastel Palettes
- Huda Beauty Neon Orange Palette, Neon Yellow Palette, Neon Pink Palette
- Fenty Beauty Poutsicle Juicy Satin Lipstick in Motorboat (electric sky blue) or Stunna Lip Paint in Uncensored (red)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Loose Glitters
- Ofra Cosmetics highlighter in Pillow Talk
What do you think: are you going to implement some of the Spring Beauty 2020 trends or not? If so, which one is your favorite?
Before you buy new products for spring, don’t forget to spring clean! If you can use some motivation and tips, check out this post: Extreme Spring Cleaning My Makeup Collection.