Fenty Beauty recently revealed the new Chill Owt collection. Actually, it’s their Holiday collection but it launched October 12th. Today I’m going to share my thoughts about this collection, talk about what is included in the collection and if I’m going to buy something.
Some brands are really early with releasing Holiday collections. I learned that it has to do with brands who are selling their stuff in stores and it has to be available for customers early. Even though it’s pretty early, I don’t mind to see the first Holiday collections come out. It makes me excited for Christmas already!
So Fenty Beauty by Rihanna already came out with their Holiday collection. Let’s first talk about what products are in this collection, what you can buy in the store, the prices etc. Here we go:
Chill Owt Collection:
- Killawat Foil: Freestyle Highlighter palette which contains 7 highlighters and retails for $54.
- Avalanche: All-Over Metallic Powder set which contains 7 metallic powders and retails for $99.
- Snow Daze & Snow Nights: 2 x Frosted Metal Lipstick 3 pieces set and retails for $36 each.
- Forst Bunny & Frost Hunny & Frost Money: 3x Metallic Eye + Lip crayon 3 pieces set and retails for $39 each.
- Match Stix By The Dozen: Mini Shimmer Skinstick 12 pieces set and retails for $129.
- Mattemoiselle 10/10: Plush Matte Lipstick 10 pieces set and retails for $149.
- Mini Fairy Bomb: Fun-sized Glittering Pom Pom and retails for $20.
- Two Little Mattemoiselles: Plush Matte Lipstick Duo and retails for $19.
Pretty nice amount of products for a Holiday collection, which is fun. I also like the different sets, which are super cute to give as a Christmas present. However, some things are a little bit pricey if you don’t have much money to spend.
My thoughts about this collection
Before this collection was revealed, I was super excited about what Fenty Beauty had in store for us. However, I was pretty disappointed when the collection got revealed. Almost everything is metallic and I just think it’s too much. I would never wear such a metallic lip. I do like the crayons for the eyes but I’m not super tempted by the colors. If I could buy 1 instead of the set, I might just would’ve got 1. The highlighter palette contains shade I couldn’t really wear. The Mattemoiselle set and the Match Stix sets are cute but not really colors I really need, because I’m not really wearing bright colors. In the end, the things I like most are the mini Fairy Bomb and the mini Mattemoiselles.
In the end, I really hope a lot of people love this collection but it’s not something that I would wear.
I don’t think this is a surprise, but no, I’m not buying anything from this collection. However, I’m buying the Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Diamond Milk and Stunna Lip Paint in Uncuffed very soon. But these products aren’t from this collection.
Are you going to buy something from this collection? If yes, what? Let me know in the comments!
Hope to see you next time loves,