If you’re unfamiliar with Vogue’s 73 Questions, this is a widely popular video series that started in 2014 on YouTube. In this interview-based series, celebrities are asked a series of 73 questions in rapid-fire fashion. I’m not sure who originally came up with the idea, but this Vogue 73 Questions Parody became a challenge where bloggers tag each other to participate.
If you haven’t heard of Vogue’s 73 Questions, I recommend checking out the video below. Hailey Bieber recently answered all the questions, but as I said before, a lot of other celebrities participated as well. I love Hailey a lot so, of course, I have to share her video.
Vogue 73 Questions Parody
What’s your usual Starbucks order?
I usually go for a Caramel Latte Macchiato or Strawberry Frappuccino.
2. What does your work station look like?
I have a computer room with a huge desk and I love to work on my blog there.
3. All-time favorite food?
That’s a hard one. I have to go for fries since I can eat fries every day and wouldn’t get tired of it lol. But I also love pizza, burgers, and pasta.
4. Favorite author?
5. What do you think of open relationships?
Definitely not for me.
6. What is your favorite video game?
Forever The Sims lol. I still love to play this game once in a while.
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
8. Your favorite movie?
The Hunger Games. Also, love Divergent, sad that we didn’t get a final movie. Oh and the Maze Runner is one of my faves too. I think I would still love High School Musical too though lol. I have a lot of favorites!
9. Favorite book?
Don’t think this is coming as a surprise, the Hunger Games.
10. Best advice you’ve ever received?
“To listen to my gut feeling.” I’m a very sensitive person and I can ‘feel’ others emotions and feelings. But I can also really feel if something’s not right in a situation. I tend to listen to my head, but my gut feelings are always right.
11. Twitter or Instagram?
Twitter for sure.
12. Are you a desktop or a laptop person?
Desktop. But I also own a laptop and like using that one too.
13. What projects are you working on right now?
Upgrading old blog content, prewriting blog posts, working on my SEO and trying to get more views through Pinterest.
14. What’s your favorite color?
Pink. Soft pink to be precise.
15. Did you get good grades in school?
I have always been an average student. Sometimes I could come home with a bad grade but I always made sure to fix it lol. Most of the time I did get good grades though (Let’s not talk about math since I sucked – I still suck – at math during high school).
16. Dream job?
HR Advisor – a job where I can help and advise people. I love variety so I don’t want to do the administration. I would love to be able to think about a company’s policies etc. Otherwise, I really want to be a fulltime beauty blogger.
17. Played any sports?
Yes. I’ve played “Korfbal” for 8 years. It’s a Dutch sport but it does look like basketball. The biggest difference is that you can’t walk with the ball.
18. Do you have a degree?
I recently graduated! I have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources.
20. What’s your favorite kind of blog post to do?
Definitely reviews! I love to swatch makeup, photograph the products and give my opinion so I can help out fellow makeup lovers.
21. What do you like to collect?
No surprise: makeup lol. I also collect magnets from all the countries I’ve traveled too. And I like to collect movie tickets, concert tickets or something which reminds me of a good memory and all these little things are stored in an album.
22. Describe yourself in 3 words?
Loving, hardworking and loyal.
23. If you were a rapper what would your rapper name be?
24. Who was the last person you DM’d?
My best friend.
25. What’s on the top of your wish list right now?
Going back to NYC. Also, a Justin Bieber tour (I miss him!).
26. Sorting house?
Never watched HP, oops.
27. How many tattoos do you have?
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
My parents, without them I wouldn’t be where I am now. Also very grateful for my best friend, she truly understands me and loves me for who I am. Blog wise, I’m very grateful for all the lovely blogger friend I’ve made and the growth my blog made. Moreover, I’m very grateful for Hailey Bieber since I couldn’t wish for a better person to marry my favorite idol. And I’m grateful for all the concerts I’ve been too this year. I’m grateful for A LOT.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
Finding the strength to choose for me and not thinking about other people’s opinions.
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
I was able to sleep in.
31. What’s the best thing ever?
32. Favorite season?
33. Favorite holiday?
34. Which fictional character do you relate to the most?
Sleeping Beauty – I would love to sleep for 100 years lol.
35. Do you like surprises?
I do! But I’m also impatient when it comes to getting gifts, I want to know what it is so bad lol.
36. What’s the biggest surprise you ever had?
Getting a dog. My mom always had doubts about getting one but my parents surprised me with Bailey 7 years ago for my birthday.
37. What’s the surprise that made you cry?
The moment we finally found a cure for my 5-year long inexplicable stomach pain. I really thought I had to live with the extreme nonstop pain forever. The moment we finally found out there was a possible cure was so unbelievable, I cried happy tears.
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given someone?
I surprised my dad with tickets to see UB40. He has been a UB40 fan since forever, but never went to a concert of theirs. He was really surprised I got him tickets to see them!
39. Do you like muffins?
40. Do you cook often?
No, thanks to my mom and for still living at my parents.
41. What’s your favorite dessert?
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
43. Cake or pie?
If it’s chocolate pie, then pie. Otherwise, cake lol.
44. What’s your least favorite food?
Brown beans and fish. (I’m a picky eater btw).
45. What’s your favorite condiment?
46. It’s 4 AM on a Saturday night, what would you eat?
Chocolate or fries.
47. If you could teach a college class, what would it be called?
How to Deal with Sick Leave of Employees.
48. Best animated film?
The Incredibles, 101 Dalmatians, Sleeping Beauty & Beauty and the Beast.
49. What has a guy done or said to impress you?
Got free drinks lol.
50. The best thing to do on a first date?
Drinks & maybe walking around in a park or something.
51. The worst thing to do on a first date?
Talk about past relationships.
52. What’s the funniest pick-up line a guy could use on a girl?
I don’t like pick-up lines so I can’t really remember one lol.
53. Best comic book character?
Never really liked this.
54. What are 3 things that are always in your purse?
Wallet, lipstick, wipes.
55. Favorite drink?
56. If you could play a historical figure in a movie, who would it be?
Anne Frank. I think it’s important to always remember what happened during World War 2. It would be an honor to play Anne Frank and tell her story to the world.
Otherwise, it would be Cleopatra, since I love Egyptian history.
57. Kittens or puppies?
58. Tell me your favorite sushi roll.
I don’t like wish so I would choose the one with cucumber in it lol.
59. What kind of lipstick do you use?
I use all kinds of lipsticks lol. I love a good matte lip but the most comfortable lipsticks are Kylie Cosmetics Velvet Lipsticks.
60. What kind of foundation do you use?
I prefer light to medium coverage foundations with a natural finish. My favorite foundation right now is the Dior Backstage Body & Face Foundation.
61. Blow-dry or air dry?
62. Who is your fashion icon?
63. Favorite Disney character?
Aurora and Belle are my favorite princesses. Cruella and Maleficient are my favorite villains. Mrs. Incredibles is my favorite superhero, Tinkerbell is my favorite fairy and Stitch is the cutest. If I had to choose one character, I think it would be Stitch.
64. What are you doing for tomorrow?
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
Probably Ted. But I don’t really like comedies.
66. A movie that made you cry?
Nowadays I cry at like every movie lol. I cried SO HARD at the end of the Hunger Games though.
67. If you could sing a duet with someone, who would it be?
68. If your life was a song, what would the title be?
Life Is Worth Living.
69. What’s your favorite animal?
Let me tell you a fact about me. I’m the biggest animal lover ever (I only hate spiders). When I watch animal docus I scream at literally every animal ‘THAT’S MY NEW FAVORITE ANIMAL’ so at this point I have way too many favorites lol. Okay but I really love elephants, penguins, zebras, giraffes, otters, these Madagaskar monkeys (don’t know their real name?) and uhm, I also love sea lions and bears and prairie dogs. Yeah, I can keep going lol.
70. Favorite illustrator?
I don’t think I have one, to be honest.
71. Person you want to have coffee with?
A cute boy.
72. What’s the country you wish to visit?
The USA of course. But also Norway, Iceland, and Rio de Janeiro.
73. Best way to decompress?
Sitting down with my crystals.
That’s it! I answered the Vogue 73 Questions Parody! Since I feel like almost everyone already did this tag, I would like to tag someone who’s now reading this and haven’t done the tag yet!
Hope to see you next time loves,