This post contains affiliate links, which means if you buy something through those links I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I will only recommend products that I love, and feel are valuable to you. Thank you for your support!
Not sure if it’s just me but I love to browse the internet looking for quotes. Because of this, I stumbled upon some very beautiful beauty quotes which I wanted to share with my fellow beauty lovers in today’s blog post.
“Inspirational quotes can change our perspective just a tiny bit and change something. Maybe you didn’t know you needed that quote. I have that quite often – not realizing I actually needed to read it and how much it motivates me and inspires me to do that one thing I’ve been keeping off for so long.” This is what my friend Melissa said in a blog post of hers and I totally recognize myself in this. That’s the reason I wanted to share beauty quotes in which you can relate and get inspiration from.
The 25 Best Beauty Quotes
1. “Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.” – John Ray
2. “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.” – Coco Chanel
3. “Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.” – Confucius
4. “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. you need to accept yourself.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
5. “Beauty is being the best possible version of yourself on the inside and out.” – Anonymous
6. “To me, beauty is about being comfortable in your own skin. It’s about knowing and accepting who you are.” – Ellen Degeneres
7. “Beauty is the opposite of perfection – it’s about confidence, charisma, and character.” – Anonymous
8. “If only our eyes saw souls instead of bodies, how very different our ideals of beauty would be.” – Anonymous
9. “Through simplicity comes great beauty.” – Anonymous
10. “I find beauty in unusual things, like hanging your head out the window or sitting on a fire escape.” –Scarlett Johansson
11. “The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.” – Audrey Hepburn
12. “Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone.” – Dorothy Parker
13. “Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.” – Sophia Loren
14. “The fountain of beauty is the heart and every generous thought illustrates the walls of your chamber.” – Francis Quarles
15. “The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.” – Audrey Hepburn
16. “What’s the whole point of being pretty on the outside when you’re so ugly on the inside?” – Jess C. Scott
17. “Our hearts are drunk with a beauty our eyes could never see.” – George W. Russell
18. “The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes. If you foolishly ignore beauty, then you will soon find yourself without it. Your life will be impoverished. But if you invest in beauty, it will remain with you all the days of your life.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
19. “The most beautiful thing about a person isn’t looks, but heart and personality.” – Anonymous
20. “Outer beauty is what the eyes can see, inner beauty can only be seen through the heart.” – Anonymous
21. “What is beauty if the brain is empty.” – Anonymous
22. “Where there is no light, there is no beauty.” – Ruby Ross Wood
23. “A flower does not think about competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.” – Anonymous
24. “Don’t try to be perfect, just try to be better than you were yesterday.” – Anonymous
25. “Beauty is a fruit of a free mind and good health.” – Anonymous
What are your favorite beauty quotes? Let me know in the comments.
Would you like to read more beautiful quotes? My friend Melissa from Rosy Melissa is sharing these types of posts every once in a while too. Check her out here.