If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. For more information, read the full disclosure here.
I independently evaluate all recommended products and services. If you buy something through the links on the site, I may earn an affiliate commission (at no cost to you). For more information, read the full disclosure here. Thanks for your support!
Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge In Powder Pink caught my eye and – as I’m a real blush lover – I had to try this one myself. Mind you, it’s not just a blush; you can use this product on your cheeks and lips!
Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge In Powder Pink Swatch
Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks ($26.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a lip stain in a peachy pink color. It’s not overly dewy but does add a radiant finish to the cheeks.
- It’s quite creamy – almost velvet-like – and blends nicely on the skin;
- It’s not a very buildable formula, but it is buildable enough for my preferences;
- It feels sticky but that goes away if you set it with a powder blush or setting powder;
- The shade is very natural-looking, just a hint of color;
- It started to fade after about 6 hours, so it’s not super long-wearing;
- I haven’t tried this as a lip product yet, and I’m not really planning to.
Have you tried the Bobbi Brown Cream Blush/Lip stain? Should I try it on my lips as well? Let me know in the comments below! 🙂
See other Bobbi Brown-related reviews here: