If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. For more information, read the full disclosure here.
I independently evaluate all recommended products and services. If you buy something through the links on the site, I may earn an affiliate commission (at no cost to you). For more information, read the full disclosure here. Thanks for your support!
The NARS Afterglow Liquid Blush in Wanderlust is such a unique shade. I actually didn’t have anything similar in my collection, so I had to pick up this beauty.
NARS Afterglow Liquid Blush In Wanderlust Swatch
NARS Wanderlust Afterglow Liquid Blush ($32.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a soft lilac with a neutral to slightly cool undertone and a natural finish that isn’t overly dewy nor matte – more like radiant or luminous.
- It’s a semi-sheer yet buildable pigmentation;
- The formula is lightweight and thin, quite fluid but not runny;
- It works really well on top of products like foundation, I didn’t notice any product moving;
- Blends into the skin very easily and dries down not too quickly;
- It’s definitely a long-wearing product, but it starts to fade slowly after ~8 hours.
Have you tried this NARS Afterglow Liquid Blush? Or maybe one of the other shades? Drop a comment and share what you like and/or dislike about it. 🙂
See other NARS-related reviews here: