This post contains affiliate links, which means if you buy something through those links I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I will only recommend products that I love, and feel are valuable to you. Thank you for your support!
In today’s blog post we will be focusing on the top 6 liquid highlighters for radiant skin. Even though this isn’t a new product on the market I feel like now that dewy makeup looks are trending, the liquid highlighters are popping up way more often than they did a couple of years ago. Since I love the dewy, radiant skin look I wanted to share my favorite liquid highlighters in this post for you to check out!
Top 6 Liquid Highlighters
Rare Beauty Positive Light Liquid Luminizer Highlight
- What it is: A silky, second-skin liquid highlighter.
- What it does: creates a lasting, soft, and luminous finish.
- What’s important: This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
This product actually surprised me and ended up being one of my favorite liquid highlighters quickly. This highlighter gives a gorgeous, natural, dewy finish to the face. The formula melts into the skin, doesn’t feel sticky, and stayed on all day. Read my Rare Beauty review for more details.
Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Highlighter
- What it is: An illuminating gel-based luminizer made of 75 percent water.
- What it does: can be mixed with skincare, foundation, or worn alone for a fresh, dewy look.
- What’s important: gluten-free, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
This brand and its products are new to me. I wanted to order some of their blushes but those were sold out at the time, which is probably because they’re well-loved and hyped by the beauty community. I did pick up this highlighter and tested it. My review is coming soon but since I’ve included this one here, you might be able to guess my thoughts. 🙂
ILIA Liquid Light Serum Highlighter
- What it is: A gel-based, anti-pollution serum-highlighter.
- What it does: can be mixed with skincare or foundation or applied directly to skin for a natural, dewy finish.
- What’s important: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
This highlighter is definitely on the pricier side so I can imagine if this one doesn’t fit your budget. If it does, you won’t be disappointed. Ilia products are amazing in general, just like this serum highlighter. Moreover, the brand is a clean beauty brand which I think is important nowadays too and worth paying a bit more for if that’s possible for you (in my opinion obviously).
Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Light Wand Highlighter
- What it is: A wand that highlights the face.
- What it does: Glow Gel enhances the skin’s luminosity for a high-gloss highlight that plays with the light and stays dewy all day.
- What’s important: This product is supposed to be cruelty-free. However, Charlotte Tilbury is in the grey area though so you might want to research more before you purchase. Check out the Cruelty-Free Kitty for more information on this.
I recently added this one to my collection after going back and forth on whether I should get it or not. The shade Glowgasm is slightly too dark for my winter skin so keep that in mind if you’re pale or fair skin. The formula is awesome and the highlighter is gorgeous.
Benefit Cosmetics High Beam Liquid Face Highlighter
- What it is: A satiny-pink liquid highlighter.
- What it does: accents cheek and brow bones for a dewy glow.
- What’s important: Benefit Cosmetics is not cruelty-free. They may test on animals, either themselves, through their suppliers, or through a third party.
I don’t have this highlighter in my collection but tested it in the store once and really loved the look of it. This highlighter is intense so you don’t need a lot (or if you want an intense highlight, you want to use a bit more lol). The formula isn’t sticky and gives a stunning glow! I want to add this one to my own collection once.
Mac Cosmetics Strobe Cream Highlighter
- What it is: An ultimate quick-fix for skin now in shades of pink, peach, silver, red, and gold.
- What it does: boosts the look of dull, flat, or tired-looking skin with nutritious vitamins and a mega-dose of green tea. It brightens, clarifies, and smoothes the skin while hydrating.
- What’s important: MAC Cosmetics is not cruelty-free. They may test on animals, either themselves, through their suppliers, or through a third party.
This might be the most well-known highlighting product on the market. Or maybe the most OG one for the people that are in the beauty community for a while now. I wouldn’t say that the Strobe Cream is going to give you an intense glow, but my favorite way to use it is to mix it in with my foundation for that natural-looking glow.
Did you spy some of your personal favorite liquid highlighters as well? If not and you want to add your favorite one to the list, leave a comment below!