If you buy something through the links, I may earn an affiliate commission (at no cost to you). Read the full disclosure here.
I independently evaluate all recommended products and services. If you buy something through the links on the site, I may earn an affiliate commission (at no cost to you). For more information, read the full disclosure here.
I have been into cream blushes a lot lately! I never expected to like cream products as much as I actually do and I was scared to use them at first because I didn’t really know how to properly apply them. I can tell you now, that cream blushes aren’t scary at all and sometimes look even better than powder blushes! Do you want to know which cream blushes you need to add to your collection? Then keep on reading!
The blushes I mention in this blog post are my personal favorites and the ones I have all tried myself. I’m pretty sure there are even more amazing cream blushes on the market which I haven’t tried yet. When writing this post, these are my top 7 favorite cream blushes.
The 7 Best Cream Blushes
1.Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush in Petal Poppin is a gorgeous soft baby pink blush. At first, I thought that this blush was very small, but since you don’t need a lot of product for a gorgeous color payoff, it’s not a problem at all. Petal Poppin is a sheer but buildable blush, which will work for many skin tones. I love how natural this looks on my cheeks as well!
2. Tower 28 BeachPlease Luminous Tinted Balm in Magic Hour is one of my more recent purchases but I totally get the hype around this product. It’s a pretty pigmented blush, so be careful to not apply too much, however you can easily blend it into the skin for a natural-looking cheek. Magic Hour is a rosy nude, a shade I personally love to wear! I really have been loving this blush a lot.
3. Patrick Ta Double Take Cream And Powder Blush in She’s That Girl isn’t 100% a cream product as you can read. It contains a cream and powder side, which you can use separately or together. I really love to combine the two, because it’s also a good way to set the cream blush in place. I believe Patrick Ta uses it the other way around, so powder first then the cream, which I haven’t tried yet. The color is so stunning, it’s pretty bright but buildable and blendable into the skin so it gives you a pinkish healthy-looking cheek.
4. MAC Cosmetics Glow Play Blush in Blush, Please is another recent purchase. I have seen everyone raving about this blush so I felt FOMO and had to pick one (actually two) up as well. I love both the shades I got, but Blush, Please is my favorite. It’s a gorgeous mauve nude blush, which leaves a very natural flush of color. It’s a buildable formula and has a cushiony texture. I’m so glad I gave in and added this one to my collection!
5. Kylie Cosmetics x Kendall Blush Stick in Runway is the one which I own and is a limited edition, however, Runway is now also part of the permanent blush stick collection so you can get this (but with another packaging). I love this stick because the color is very natural and perfect for no-makeup makeup days. The stick is creamy so it’s easy to apply and very blendable as well. I really love this stick blush!
6. Nudestix Nudies Blush in Naughty ‘n Spice is such an awesome blush. I love how the Nudiestix blushes (as well as bronzers) come with a blush side and a brush side! You don’t need to bring a brush if you’re taking this blush with you. The formula is creamy, but not too creamy, and you don’t need a lot of product to get enough color payoff. It takes a little bit more to blend than the blushes mentioned above, but it still works very well.
7. Kosas Cream Blush and Highlighter in Velvet Melon is last but not least. I put this on the last place because I’m not in love with the highlighter side of this cream set but I do love the blush side! It’s pretty pigmented and very creamy, so you don’t need much product in order to avoid looking like a clown. It’s super easy to blend and looks healthy on the cheeks, but it quickly can look slightly too much on me. However, I can work with it.
What’s your favorite cream blush? Did you find yours in this post or do you have an addition to my list? Let me know in the comments!