If you buy something through my links, I may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. For more information, read the full disclosure here.
With so many different brands out there, finding one of the best nude lip liners is quite a hard task. We want one that doesn’t feather or bleed, one that makes our lips look defined, and preferably one that makes them look naturally fuller too. This is why they’re so popular among red carpet makeup artists! A pretty nude lip liner that matches your lip color as closely as possible will do half of the trick but to make sure your lip liner and lipstick on top stay in place without bleeding or feathering so I’m sharing the 20 best nude lip liners on the market!
I never really saw why a lip liner would be so important until I bought my first Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit (it was Koko K) which included a liquid lipstick and a lip liner. From that day on, when I first tried a lip liner, I immediately understood because my lips looked fuller and the liquid lipstick didn’t bleed. Now I barely leave the house without a lip liner, actually, I don’t think I left the house without a lip liner before. Because of this, I accumulated quite a lot of nude lip liners over the years and I’m sharing all my favorite ones with you today!
The 20 Best Nude Lip Liners
- Price: $20
- Shades: Anywhere Caffeine, Whatever Walnut
- What is it: The first-of-its-kind pencil for lips, eyebrows, eyeliner, blush, or contouring, with the versatility to create any look.
- Price: $12
- Shades: Candy K, Kylie, Coconut, Forever & Always
- What is it: ultra-creamy formula delivers comfortable application and a smudge-proof lip contour for up to 24 hours.
- Price: $12
- Shades: 90’s Supermodel, Nude 1.5
- Note: As Kim Kardashian decided to rebrand her cosmetics and fragrances line, and recently started with her skincare brand SKKN, the lip liners haven’t made a comeback (yet?). However, I just had to mention them cause these are some of the best lip liners and I hope Kim brings them back ASAP!
- Price: $19
- Shades: Muted Pink, Pinky Brown, Sandy Beige
- What is it: The Lip Contour 2.0 evolves Huda Beauty’s original pencil with a velvety soft, long-wearing formula that stays put for up to nine hours and effortlessly defines your natural contours. Plus, its infused with a plumping complex of soybean and licorice for added comfort and nourishment.
- Price: $17
- Shade: Borderline
- What is it: A lip liner that delivers a creamy, silky glide for exceptional blendability and comfort and is designed for use before your lip color. It helps prolong wear and prevent feathering or can be used post-lining to clean up the edges and finish off your nude lip.
- Price: $26
- Shades: Rosewood, Naked, Baby Lips
- What is it: This richly textured, long-wearing lip liner in a sleek pencil form, outlines, defines, and enhances the natural shape of lips. Its unique texture is firm enough to draw a precise thin line, yet soft enough to blend and wear alone for a matte finish. The creamy formula glides on smoothly and comfortably and is an indispensable tool to prolong the wear of your favorite lip products.
- Price: $22
- Shades: Dmitry, Hugh, Tan, Smokey Pink
- What is it: A precision dual-ended lip liner that defines, sculpts, and limitlessly shapes the lips to create the illusion of a fuller pout.
- Price: $21
- Shades: Oak, Soar
- What is it: A lip liner designed for shaping, lining, or filling in the lip. The lip pencils have a smooth, creamy texture that is perfect for outlining lips or coloring them in.
- Price: $24
- Shade: Pillow Talk
- What is it: This liner offers a smooth texture for seamless application and lasts up to six hours with no smudging. P.S. get it with 15% off when you use my code beautymoneFA078
- Price: $19
- Shades: Fawn, Kitten, Teddy
- What is it: An innovative blurring lip liner that delivers diffused color or contours with a nourishing velvety texture and luscious matte finish. Formulated with Sacha Inchi Oil, Squalane, Shea Nut Oil, and Vitamin E to help condition the lips. ⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Price: $12,75
- Shade: Nude #1
- What is it: the perfect pencil to enhance the volume of the lips in the most realistic way. Its long-lasting, no-transfer formula glides on smoothly and offers a perfect balance between creaminess and structure, giving maximum control and precision.
- Price: $22
- Shade: Naked
- What is it: A creamy, 24-hour wear lip pencil that lines and primes lips. This long-lasting, waterproof liner glides on smoothly to prime and defines lips for long-lasting lip color and clean lines.
- Price: $29
- Shades: Done Undone, Contour, Supernatural
- What is it: A long-lasting, waterproof lip pencil designed to blend seamlessly and add definition and structure. Effortlessly shape and add definition to lips with PermaGel Ultra Lip Pencil, the ultimate in long-wearing lip definition.
- Price: $20
- Shades: Badass, Limitless Life
- What is it: A long-wearing lip liner that resizes and reshapes the appearance of your lips with rich, insatiable color. This 10-hour, waterproof, no-budge velvety formula glides on smoothly, filling in lines and creating an all-day barrier so the color won’t smudge, feather, or bleed.
- Price: $26
- Shades: She’s Humble, She’s Proud
- What is it: A creamy, fully-pigmented lip crayon that glides on with ease and creates a bullet-proof finish that wears for hours on end.
- Price: $18
- Shades: Nude, Sienna, Fawn, Bare Rose
- What is it: A creamy Lip Liner crayon in 10 lip-enhancing shades made with clean ingredients, long-wearing, and water-resistant color. Easily complements your favorite lipstick for a fuller-looking, polished pout. Includes a built-in sharpener to give the liner a precision tip. P.S. get it with 15% off when you use my code BEAUTYMONEBLOG
- Price: $19
- Shades: Bold Beige, Smooth Spice, Hush Hush Henna
- What is it: This pigment-packed lip liner provides ultra-precise results with its chiseled tip that never requires sharpening. The creamy, no-tug formula delivers comfortable, waterproof color that lasts for 8 hours.
- Price: $32
- Shades: 154, 156, 158, 162
- What is it: Define and enhance the shape of your lips with this creamy-textured lip pencil. The non-drying formula, featuring jojoba oil and cotton seed derivatives, helps comfort lips, while a built-in blending brush offers precise application. A companion sharpener ensures the pencil is always ready.
- Price: $7
- Shades: BFF, BFF2, Another Round, Beeper, Ashton, Oh Snap, Good N Plenty
- What is it: Define (or overline) your lips with our long-wearing, creamy + sharpenable Lippie Pencil for the perfect pout. It creates the cleanest lines and prevents feathering while being super pigmented to deliver the boldest, high-impact color.
- Price: $7,99
- Shade: Nude Whisper
- What is it: This lip-defining pencil is mechanically self-sharpening, so you’re never left with a dull lip liner; Get defined lips and longer-lasting lip looks with less feathering.
Are you a lip liner person? If so, are you wearing nude lip liners or bold lip liners? And what are your favorite nude lip liners if I haven’t mentioned them above? Please share all your recommendations in the comments so we can chat!
My personal favorite nude lip liners are Make Up For Ever Anywhere Caffeine, Kylie Cosmetics Forever & Always, and the Huda Beauty Muted Pink but like I said, I love all these nude lip liners mentioned above lol. 🙂